HR & Payroll
- Create applicants from incoming mail, jobs site or in-house CV drop by applicant and keep track on the database.
- Track the history of the phone communication with the applicant.
- Plan phone calls or appointments.
Managing Human Resources
- Define employees' salaries and expenses.
- Manage employees' allowances and deductions dynamically.
- Define employee categories to assign different Holiday’s rights to different employee groups.
- Define contract types and wage types with start and end dates for contracts as well as trial periods.
- Attendance automated with approved leave and approved absent.
- Track the history of the employees Education, experience, training & performance etc.
- Define different leave types.
- Manage Holiday requests and approvals.
- Track previous Holiday requests.
- Allow employees to enter their own allocation requests.
Attendances and Movements Management
- Manage attendance through leave and holiday plan.
- Keep track of differences between movements and attendance.
- Staff movement and task Management.
Keeping Track of Movement and Expenses
- Allow employees to enter professional expenses.
- Conveyance/Expenses Management.
- Track the Conveyance/Expenses with daily task.
- Track the approval of Conveyance/Expenses management process.
- Bonus calculation and dynamic option to create it’s rule.
- Dynamic option for attendance incentive.
- Basic, DA, Hra, Conveyance and other configurable deduction and allowance heads including loans, advances, incentives etc.
Inspire your Employee through Performance Appraisal
- Employees academic, training and experience update.
- Define different evaluation categories.
- Plan assessment dates.
- quickmas dynamic evaluation form field out under a plan in which various surveys can be created. Each survey can be answered by a particular level of employee hierarchy. The final review and evaluation is done by the manager.
Overtime is the time worked beyond an agreed workweek. Overtime can wreak havoc on the operating budget of companies. It therefore needs to be handled with care. To prevent excessive overtime, organizations set an annual or monthly cap on overtime hours. In many of them, a few number of employees makes up for the biggest share of total overtime. Such a disparity should raise a red flag because people who routinely log more hours are candidates for fatigue-related errors.
- Review Overtime: Review overtime per month / per employee / per department.
- Change overtime balance of employee: Add overtime not tracked, subtract unauthorized overtime from balance.
- Approve overtime: Mark overtime bookings as approved.
- Manage overtime balance: Evaluate Overtime end of month and add/subtract overtime current month from balance.
- Ensure Employee Motivation: Consulting companies frequently have the problem to keep their consultants motivated by assigning them to "interesting" or prestigious projects. Such companies need to avoid at all cost to assign the same consultant to two less challenging projects in a row. To avoid this situation, ]po[ provides an assignment history for each user, so that HR staff can judge the situation.